The college has Boys’ and Girls’ Hostels in the campus. The Boys’ hostel was established in the year 2001-02 and Girls’ Hostel was started in 1997-98. In each of the Hostel forty students can be accommodated. All the Facilities are provided in the Hostel. There is a common room and arrangement for indoor and outdoor games. Medical aids and Wi-Fi Facility are available to all the students. The rules regarding reservation are meticulously followed. Several students from rural areas prefer to seek admission in our college because of excellent hostel facility in the college campus. During the summer and winter vacations, the rooms in the hostels are made available to participants of the sports events. Dining facilities are managed on co-operative basis by a Mess committee of resident students.
Prof. Jagdish Chimurkar
( Dept. of Pol.Sci)
Prof. Mrudula Raipure
(Dept. of Marathi)
Member of Cell
Prof. Manoj Warjurkar
(Dept. of English)
Prof. Vilas Tembhurne
(Dept.of Computer science)
Prof. C. M. Podey
Prof. Vishranti Dhadade
(Head, Dept. Of Commerce)
- Students in the hostel organize Sports Week where in competition in a different sports like Cricket, Volleyball, Chess, etc., are held.
- The gathering of hostel students on ‘Hostel Day’ is an eagerly awaited programme for all hostelers.
- Welcome programme to build acquaintances and develop friendship amongst freshers and the senior students.
A homely atmosphere is maintained in the hostel. Thus, the hostel has become the second home for boys and girls coming from various parts of the villages and towns. They get a warm atmosphere, cultural and psychological support and exposure to various situations and avenues. This enables them to develop themselves and train them for their future lives to become responsible and able citizens of India. In the academic year 2016-17 twelve girls and eight boys were the inmates.
Rules & Regulations of the Hostel:
- Students should keep his/her room, passage and sanitary block clean and neat.
- Guests or Visitors are not allowed in the room.
- Waste paper should be kept in the waste paper baskets provided in each room.
- No student shall remain absent from the hostel without prior permission of the Hostel Coordinator. Students should make entry in the register kept with the security while going on leave and coming back.
- Only parents are allowed in the room with the prior permission from Hostel Coordinator.
- Playing of cards or any other games in the rooms or passage is strictly prohibited.
- Playing of Transistor, Radios, Tape-recorders, T.V. etc. is strictly prohibited. If found, the instrument will be forfeited.
- Students are prohibited from using the electrical appliances in the room. Strict action will be taken against the defaulters, which may include the confiscation of the appliances.
- Students should check their friends do not misuse their room for illegal activities.
- Students must maintain silence and discipline in the hostel.
- Principal/Hostel Coordinator will take a surprise visit to the boys’ or girls’ hostel any time of the day or night for checking whether the prevailing rules and regulations are followed by the room inmates.
- Hostel Mess is Compulsory for all the inmates.
- Leave form is available with the watchman. The filled in leave form should be submitted to the Watchman.
- All the boys and girls staying in the hostel shall note that regularly attending lectures/ practicals / tutorials right from the first day is compulsory and defaulting students can be expelled from the hostel.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in any form; if someone found guilty, severe action will be taken.
- Hostel admission will be made on merit basis.
- Preference will be given to the students coming from far distance.