Ragging is prohibited as per the directions of Supreme Court of India and as per the guidelines issued by Gondwana University Gadchiroli, Director of Higher Education. Pune, Government of Maharashtra and University Grants Commission New Delhi time to time. Raging is also prohibited and punishable under Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging in Educational Institution. The college strongly associated with the ZERO TOLERANCE POLICIES.
Functions of Cell
- Ensures that at least one faculty member will be present at any particular time at all the locations to avoid ragging activities.
- Takes precautions to avoid ragging activities.
- Canvases about anti-ragging in the forms of Flexes, Posters and Boards in college premises and surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging.
- counseling and guidance during the Admission.
- Resolves the complaint received from the victim
- Verifies the facts through enquiry
- Awards disciplinary action against culprit
||Name of Faculty
||Designation & Department
||Dr. Rajesh R. Dahegaonkar
||Dr. P.M. Shende
||Associate Professor & HOD, Chemistry
||Dr. A.S. Lanje
||Associate Professor & HOD, Electronics
||Dr. Bina Moon
||Assistant Professor, Commerce
||Prof. D.J. Ramteke
||Assistant Professor & HOD, Sociology
All the staff members and students are hereby directed to take preventive measures and co-operate the committee for taking timely action to avoid any ragging incident.
Minutes of Metting