In pursuance of UGC (Prevention, Prohibition and redressal of sexual harassment of women employees and students in higher educational institutions) Regulations, 2015 read with Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and in partial modification by UGC , the college has formed Women Development and Empowerment Committee/ Internal Complaints Committee/ Women Grievances Redressal Committee to deal with complaints relating to sexual harassment at work place.
||Name of Faculty
||Designation & Department
||Dr. Rajesh R. Dahegaonkar
||Dr. S.D. Beley
||Dr. Vimal P. Dakhane
||Assistant Professor, Botany
||Dr. Vijutai Y. Gedam
||Associate Professor, Marathi
||Shri. R.D. Ghotekar
Objectives of the Committee
- Creates and maintain safe work environment and conducive for all women employees and girl students.
- Free from sexual harassment and discrimination and in the unlikely chance of such an occurrence,
- To enable a fair mechanism for dealing with such conduct as per the guidelines of “The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act 2013.
Functions of Cell
- To convene a meeting of the committee in case of complaint of harassment against women.
- To carry out the work of the committee promptly and to settle the matter.
- To create awareness in the college about sexual harassment and grievance redressal.
- Regarding the complaints received, “Sexual harassment of women in the workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Grievance Redressal Act 2013)” All the terms and conditions of this Act will be applicable to the concerned.
Minutes of Metting